I hear a lot of people say that healthy cooking takes too long, and I just don’t have time. Well, here is one of the simplest and most delicious ways to make veggies. You only need the veggies, olive oil, and Braggs Aminos!
1. Variety of veggies (choose 4-6 or whatever is in your fridge): Broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale, asparagus, mushrooms, onions, cabbage, cherry tomatoes, green beans, zucchini, sweet potato, peppers, and the list goes on, but I think you get the idea! So many options 🙂
2. 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
3. 1-2 Tbsp braggs aminos
1. Set oven to 400 degrees
2. Chop up veggies if needed and place on a cookie sheet or glass dish (leave kale out and add to mixture for the last 2 minutes of baking)
3. Coat the veggies in the olive oil and Braggs Aminos
4. Place in oven immediately, no need to wait for the oven to preheat – we are in a hurry!
5. Cook for 15 – 20 minutes and serve immediately
6. Serve as a side dish or on top of a salad with beans or lentils
7. Keep left overs for lunch tomorrow!
TIP: Braggs Aminos are amazing! Tastes and looks like soy sauce, but is made from soy beans and does NOT contain any salt!