Insurance Coverage: A Health Savings Account (HSA) can be used for office visits and recommended supplements. An HSA allows you to have control over your health care. This is a tax free savings account that can be used for out of network medical expenses. Currently, Minnesota health insurance does not cover naturopathic services.
Dr. Katie accepts cash, check, or credit card.
- Adult New Patient Comprehensive Visit: A new patient visit is generally 90 minutes. Dr. Katie will conduct a thorough intake of your current concerns as well as your health history. She will review any recent blood work and recommend additional lab testing if necessary. Current supplements and medications will be reviewed and a treatment plan will be given. The initial visit is $250 and will be collected at the time of your appointment.
- Pediatric New Patient Comprehensive Visit: A new patient visit will last approximately 60 – 90 minutes for those who are under 18 years old. Dr. Katie will conduct a thorough intake with the parent, caregiver, and/or child. Past medical history will be reviewed and recent blood work evaluated. Dr. Katie will recommend additional lab work and treatments as needed. The initial visit is $135 per hour, but will never exceed $250 and will be collected at the time of his/her appointment.
- Follow-up Visit: Follow up appointments range from 15 to 60 minutes depending on the complexity of your case. You will likely return 4-6 weeks after the new patient visit. You should be noticing an improvement in your condition by this time. We will review new lab results and discuss any necessary changes to your treatment plan based on the results. We will also discuss your progress on the current plan and answer any questions you might have. Dr. Katie charges $135 per hour – 30 minutes is $67.50.
- Free 15 Minute Consultation: A free 15 minute consultation is offered for new patients. This can be over the phone or in person. No treatments will be given at this time.
- Phone Consultation: Dr. Katie will conduct patient visits over the phone for those who live outside of the twin cities or are unable to visit her office. She requires only the first consultation to be in-person. Payments will be given over the phone or a check sent in the mail. The phone consultations are $135 per hour and will range from 15 – 60 minutes.
- REFER a friend and receive $10 off your next visit!
- Lab work: Dr. Katie will recommend general blood work and specialty lab testing on an individual basis. Blood work is not mandatory, but may be optional. Dr. Katie will discuss the fees before ordering any labs, and payments will be collected at your visit. General blood work is very reasonable with Dr. Katie’s cash prices.