Naturopathic Medicine – FAQ
Naturopathic Doctors are like family practitioners who use natural medicine and nutrition for treatments rather than drugs or surgery. Naturopaths seek to understand the underlying issues by focusing on a whole body approach.
- Women’s health: PCOS, acne, irregular periods, PMS, preconception planning, etc.
- Adrenal fatigue
- Digestive issues: IBS, constipation, diarrhea, IBD, food sensitivities, etc.
- Mood: anxiety, depression, PMS, sleep
- Blood work: hormone testing, nutrient evaluations, and general health markers
- Stool testing
- Food sensitivity testing
- Breath tests for SIBO
- Saliva testing for adrenal function and hormones
- Neurotransmitters for mood, ADD, and lack of motivation
Naturopathic Doctors in Minnesota are considered out of network so you can submit a claim to insurance and may or may not be reimbursed for the claim. You can use an HSA or FSA for visits, labs and treatments.
- Adult new patient visit: $350, 1.5 – 2 hour visit
- Pediatric new patient visit: $225, 1 hour visit
- Follow-ups: $160 per hour, $80 for 30 minutes
- Lab work: varies, but typically blood work is $125-$275. Other labs are $125 – $425 depending on the lab test.
Dr. Katie is currently seeing patients both virtually and in-person. Phone visits are also an option. In-person visits are located in Edina on Wednesdays.